We all love to kick back at the weekend and watch a family movie but nothing really beats going out to the cinema – the smell of the popcorn, the surround sound, the deep comfy seats and the thrill of the lights going down and the film beginning.
Well, this could be you when you REGISTER with School Notices HK! To celebrate our one month anniversary in this special city we have a pair of VIP cinema tickets to give away to one lucky School Notices HK Member.
Who are we? School Notices is an online noticeboard for the international community within Hong Kong, a place where parents, staff and alumni of international schools can JOIN for free to become a member and post items to buy and sell, look for vacation properties to rent or long-term apartment rentals, search for available job positions for part-time, full-time or even internships. Along with this, community events and volunteering work complete our portofolio of noticeboards that bring the community together across HK.
Access to these noticeboards is free for all of our member and as a Thank You for REGISTERING with us, the winner and a friend will enjoy free tickets to a movie of their choice at the Oval Office, an 18 seater VIP cinema suite located within APC Cinema, Pacific Place. With Dolby 7.1 surround sound, selected films on offer as well as a snack and a drink set, we say it’s well worth being a member of School Notices Hong Kong!
Remember you have to be in it to win it, so if you have not already done so, make sure you are REGISTERED now as a Member of School Notices Hong Kong!
Closing date for the draw is midnight Tuesday 30th April 2019. Winners notified by email the following day.
Terms and conditions:
1. Applications to enter this draw are open to anyone aged 18 or over and who are registered with School Notices Hong Kong.
2. Draws and competitions are not open to employees of School Notices, any promoter and their immediate families, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
3. Whilst Internet access is required to enter, there is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary unless otherwise stated on the entry terms.
4. There is a maximum of one entry per person, per draw or competition.
5. Details and quantities of the prizes and any relevant dates will be stated on the entry page.
6. No cash alternative will be offered in replacement of prizes.
7. No automated entries will be accepted.
8. Please note by entering the giveaway draw you are agreeing to allow School Notices Asia Ltd to verify your entry.
9. By entering the draw each participant agrees that any and all personal data submitted may be collected, used and/or disclosed to School Notices Asia Ltd to provide good and services to the participant upon request and such other purposes School Notices may reasonably deem appropriate, or in relation to which the participant has otherwise provided with consent
10. Closing date for entries is midnight (Hong Kong time) 30/04/2019. After this date no further entries to the draw will be permitted.
11. The draw will be made at midnight 30/04/2019 and the winners will be notified the following day in writing and delivered to the registered email address.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate details supplied by any entrant.
13. The draw may also be entered by post: School Notices Asia Ltd, Basing View, Hampshire, UK.
14. The draw is being promoted online and through social media